To transfer your data from Gas Cubby 3.x please see this page: Transferring data from Fuelly.
To transfer your data from Gas Cubby 2.x please follow these steps:
1. In Gas Cubby, first ensure that all vehicles and all records are visible.
2. Next, tap the search button in the top-left corner of the screen, then tap the Export button in the top-right corner of the screen.
This will generate an email that contains your data in CSV format. Send the email to yourself.
3. The email will contain a CSV file attachment. Open the file attachment in a text editor, such a TextEdit on Mac OS X or Notepad on Windows.
4. Copy the contents of the file, then paste into the Road Trip CSV Importer and click Next. The importer should automatically recognize that the data is from Gas Cubby.
5. The importer will generate a .roadtrip file that you can email to your iPhone. Open the file on your iPhone and select Copy to Road Trip.
If you have any trouble using the importer please contact us and we'll be happy to help out. You can also send us your data and we'll import it for you. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.